Saturday, December 22, 2007

MY MAN ROB

Had the great oppurtunity to hang out with the coolest Campus Pastor on the HPC staff. Rob Reid from our Danville, Ca. campus came to BR last week and on Thur. he and I and Bro. Jim Rentz went to Cabelas for some chill time. Rob informed me that he has spent some serious money at Cabels but had never actually been inside one of their stores. So this is a pic to all of you in Danville to prove to you that Pastor Rob did in fact go to Cabelas.
Also wanted to let all of the Danville campus know that you are very lucky to have Rob as your Campus Pastor. He has a heart for youi guys and that community. I believe God is goin to do some awesome things there. Thanks for letting me spend some cool time with Rob. Lookin forward to the day when I can come and hang with yall guys in Danville. I just hope it's during hunting season.(Just jokin)

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

someone needs to leave a comment so it may as well be me. Timmy, you set the bar for coolness. I so enjoyed hanging with you and bro. Jim. Cabelas was off the hook, and so were those deep fried cheese balls. Love you bro.