Friday, January 25, 2008

NEW FACILITIES

I know it's been a while since I've blogged but I've been a little occupied. Doin some huntin, gettin things rollin with the church here in St.Francisville, and just hangin out with the family. Anyway I thought I'd just give a quick up date on things at our Highland Campus. These are some pics that I took the other day while I was at the campus for a couple of meetings and I couldn't help but be a little in awe. They have now started to go up with some of the concrete walls. They are also pouring concrete where the seats will be placed. I cannot wait to see the final product when it is finished. I can't help but think of the countless people that will meet the Savior for the first time in this arena or the many who will get their healing, both physical and Spiritual, while sitting in one of the many services that will take place. This place has been set apart since before the foundations of the world as a place where the Spirit of God will move on the hearts of His people. Many people looked at this place and thought of the many financial possibilities it could have brought but God had other plans. I am so thankful and blessed to be a part of what God is doing here at HPC and count it an honor to serve along side the many staff and volunteers that make it all happen. To God Be The Glory.



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: