Sunday, November 18, 2007

BEEN A WHILE

Gonna try to bring you guys up to speed on the happenings around the world of Timmy Straight.
First about two weeks ago my good friend and podna in the ministry Edro killed his first deer. He killed it with a bow and arrow as well. Many folks go a lifetime and don't get the chance to do this and he did it in only two seasons. I think it's because of the great training he received but that's just my opinion.
Next we had a strong showing at an event that we did in Parker Park in the heart of St.Francisville. Our Cooking for Christ served over 350 people as our worship team lead the many faithfuls and several visitors in some slammin praise and worship. We have the greatest worship team on the planet. I love their heart and passion for the presence of God.
Lastly , I got the chance to get in the woods myself and after missing on a deer earlier in the week I was fortunate enough to get a deer myself. I really love this time of year and the weather that we get. In my opinion it never gets cold enough. I really like it cold. There's nothing like being in the woods on a cold crisp morning about 30 ft. up a tree with my bow in my hand. It's also a great time spent with friends and family in the great outdoors. My son is showing interest this year in going and you can bank on it that when he kills his first deer I will be posting it as well. I hope that you are not offended by me posting on the deer season and the results that we get, but if you are then wait till February till you check back. It's just who I am.

4 comments:

Eddie said...

Yeah!!!! Thats what I'm talkin about! Let's KILL somemore!!!!

Joseph & Cheri LeBlanc said...

I'm so excited to hear that someone else in South Louisiana likes it cold.

The Youngs said...

hey bro where ya at. Ive called no return.. Get out the woods a give a brotha a call......

Michael Glaze said...

Where are the horns?
You might need to add a little more deer sent to get the big ones.LOL