Saturday, January 27, 2007

STAFF TIME

One of the great things I love about being a part of HPC staff our times for Staff Development. It is a time where all of our staff from all locations come together for worship and a teaching from Pastor Dino or another great leader. One if those such times occured this week. Lance LeBlanc and Jason Ryder led us in a time of worship that was rich in the Spirit and then Pastor Dino shared an awesome word about pastoring. You really leave these times feeling as though you could charge hell with a water pistol. I am very greatful that the Lord allows me to serve and be a part of one of the greatest churches on the planet.

1 comment:

im>just-teli@ said...

thanks for telling me to keep my head up , and that you loved me alot..thats just what ive been needing these passed few days pastor timmy...your the greatest
-telia
.
.
.
p.s. your still a loser PT