Thursday, November 13, 2008

FIRST OUTREACH

Had the great pleasure of takin my son on his first ever water outreach. In the month of October Angola State Prison holds a world famous rodeo that is second to none. It draws people from all over the country and every walk of life. Well let me just say that there are HUGE crowds of folks each Sunday that this event takes place. The rodeo ends at 4 and some people don't get out of the traffic till almost 7 at night. We decided to give out water to as many people as possible while they waited in traffic.
This is a pic of my son handing out water that he loaded into a cold food storage bag from Wally World. He was really into it and he had a great time. He was however a little confused as to why some people didn't want free water even though we didn't want the money. I told him that some people just don't like you giving them somehing for free. He informed me that "That's just plain dumb". I told him I agreed.
Looking forward to many more oppurtunities to servin people with my son.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.