Saturday, October 04, 2008

MY KIDS UPDATE

Well these are the most recent updates on my two awesome children. My son is now 10 & will soon be turning 11 in Dec. He is right at the begining of soccer season. He actually played his first game today and his team came back from 0-2 to win 5-2 in the second half. He continues to excell in school and impress his mother and I. Oh and he will one day compete on the national level in video games.
Brooke is now 4 and started Bains Lower this year. Pre-K and about to take over the whole school. She is all girl with a little hint of tom-boy. She loves the outdoors and anything that dad does. It's my goal to have her in the woods at some point. She informed me this year that she was goin huntin with me this year and when I asked her what she wanted to do she simply replied 'Kill a deer'. Made a tear come to my eye.
Well that's the update for all of you who have been asking. Parenting is hard but the rewards are great. Thank God for our children!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Isaac and Carol said...

what´s happenin my fillipino brother? you know what, i love you man. your son is in soccer, the greatest sport in the world. that just made my day.