Sunday, September 23, 2007

YOU MAKE THE CALL ?

Ok so it's been a while since I've blogged but there's good reason. I've been in the RioGrande National Forrest in Colorado on an elk hunt with some friends. It was a first for me and I must say it was a trip of highs and lows. I experienced the best and worst of hunting elk. Didn't get an elk but still enjoyed myself.
One thing I can say is that the Lord really spoke some strong stuff in my life. When you don't have a TV, cell phone, computer or any other things that so easily distracts you it's easy for Him to get your attention and that's what HE did.
One thing I'll share is this: Look at the pictures that I've included. One is of a cloud and the other two are of natural creeks that were near our camp. The thing that God really spoke to me is that He spent time giving the cloud it's detail and shape. He spent time placing every rock in it's spot so that the water would flow a certain way. No one put these rocks here. It was Gods perfect plan of where they would go. If HE would do that for these things how much more would HE spend in detail of our life? Yet we don't think of asking HIM what HE would have for our life EVERY day. We only think of asking Him what HE would have for us in the BIG things of our lives and then some don't even ask Him about those things either. Who are we to think that we know better what we need? Who are we to think we know what's best? We are so futile in our thinking compared to HIM! All week long HE showed me that He has spent great detail in crafting us and planning our lives and all we have to do is ask HIM what HE would have is to do. Why turn down wrong roads when HIS Holy Spirit acts as our GPS with all of the exact coordinates to the next destination in our lives. And when we get there the beauty that HE has prepared for us will blow our minds. Just the things that HE shared with me that I'd thout I'd pass along. Believe me there is more that I'll be sharing in the next few days.

3 comments:

JordanGautreau said...

I'm glad God spoke to you, but I can't believe you didn't get an Elk, especially all that bragging about being able to go hunting in Colorado....you the man Pastor Timmy

Stephanie Musso said...

Welcome home! The cloud picture is incredible! I'm sure that you stood in awe of His majesty all week! We sure would like to visit with you and your precious family - have a blessed week! Love, Momma Moose

im>just-teli@ said...

the pictures are awesome!!im glad your back PT!