Monday, August 06, 2007

SMOKED EM'

I haven't fished for about 9 yrs. When I was building pools for a living I was to busy during the summer to go fishing and when I got on staff at HPC I just never got back into it. When my wife and I moved into our new house recently it had a couple of ponds on it so I went and bought a cuple of rods and reels. My son and I have really enjoyed the afternoons fishing together as well as my little girl. Well this past weekend my dad came in and we got a chance to go do some fishing on Saturday morning. I invited another slammin fisherman and great friend Bro. Mike McCain to go as well. All I can say is that Bro.Mike and I smoked em'!!! We caught close to 30 or so bass. Nine of them were keepers and the rest were just plain fun to catch. We had a blast! On a sad note my dad didn't catch a thing. It was the first time in my life that I out fished my dad. Thanks Bro.Mike for the worm set up. Lookin forward to some more 'smokin' oppurtunities.

1 comment:

Cajun Tiger said...

yummy!!!