Wednesday, July 18, 2007

GIVE IT UP FOR C B !

This has got to be one of the best places to eat. It is one of my top 3 no doubt. Now some would go the Ruth's Chris route or maybe some other fancy place but there's nothing, in my opinion, like a good home cooked meal and this is as close as it gets. I had a meeting last night with our Refuge, St.Francisville leaders and this was the place of choice. It's actually how I knew we had the right leaders on board. They got excited when I mentioned eating at Cracker Barrel. Anyway all went well and the Lord showed up. Great food, great leaders and great conversation. Where else can you do all that and then go outside sit in a rockin chair and play a game of checkers?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHAHA! That's great!

John Lambert said...

What's up with you and porches? That's funny. I love some good down home food too!

Cajun Tiger said...

Definitely can't go wrong with some good ole Cracker Barrel!!!