Thursday, June 21, 2007

FIRST BOAT RIDE

What a time I had the other day on my daughters short but first boat ride. They are in the process of building a bridge across the Mississippi River to connect St. Francisville to New Roads. For years the only means of getting across was to either drive 20 miles south and cross the bridge in BR or take the old reliable(joke) ferry. We went to help someone move in New Roads and decided to take the ferry. My daughter was very hesitant at first asking if the aligators or snakes would get her. Once on the ferry she didn't want to get off. She had a great time and asks when we are gonna go again. Hey I may have a future fisher on my hands which is totally fine with me. Maybe I'll use this as a reason to buy a boat for the 'family'.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais

Anonymous said...

Hey big brother...
I tried calling you, but there was no answer. Just wanted to tell you I love you and wish you a

H a p p y B i r t h d a y !!!!


We love you and are so proud of you!

Smooch,
Tee

Cajun Tiger said...

Happy Bday to you!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Pastor some of the best times I had with my dad was when he took me fishing. Even today He and I go fishing in his boat on a father daughter fishing trip. I love him for that. Take your baby girl fishing, she will never forget those times. P.S. Happy B-Day. We love ya.

John Lambert said...

Bro. Timmy, Did you get a chance to go to the Call Nashville? Hope this finds you doing well. Keep up the good work.