Saturday, March 17, 2007

TWO WEDDINGS, ONE DAY

Man what a full day and a first for me. I had the great oppurtunity of officiating two weddings today and let me say I was truely blessed.
The first wedding was that of Joshua and Ginger Roy(Lower Pic). A great couple in our St.Francisville Campus. I have been knowing them for about a year now and have seen them both grow in the Lord. They are a blessing to be around and I enjoy having them in our church. The had an outdoor wedding at White Oak Plantation. You couldn't have asked for a better day for an outside wedding.
The second wedding took place in Gonzales. Joey and Stephanie VanMetre(upper pic) tied the knott with just a few family members and some close friends. I've known Joey for about 10 years now as he has been a neighbor across the street from us. My wife has worked with his mother for over 20 years and they are some great friends. We had a lot of fun during the ceremony as we kinda poked fun at one another. I still want to know how much Joey had to pay Stephanie to marry him(Just Joking Joey).
It was truely a great day and I am a blessed man to have the honor of being a part of one the biggest events in these two couples lives. May the Lord bless you and keep you in His grace.

No comments: