Monday, October 13, 2008

WEDDING #2

Well I finished out the crazy weekend with my second wedding. After getting home at 1:30 Sunday morning and then getting back up at 5 am, I preach the Sunday morning service in St.Francisville, took a brief nap and then headed to White Oak Plantation in BR.
This is Law & Traci. Very cool couple. Been knowin Traci since she was like 11. She is just an outstanding woman of God. I've watched her mature in her faith and life while maintaining the purity that many lose by tryin to keep up with the world. Her family has been great friends of mine for years.
I have only known Law for a short while but everything I've know about him is strong. Great man of God with the integrity to back it up. I believ they will be an awesome couple for the Kingdom.
Congrads to both.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Timmy,
Yes what a wonderful blessing you are also. You would not believe everytime anyone see the video of the celemony or remembers your words that day tears begin to flow. People are still talking about how beautiful everything was.But I have got to say when Traci said her vows to Law the annointing on that was so strong that even the hardest of hearts could not contain the tears from freely flowing. The other big moment was the beautiful words that you spoke, with such feelings, emotions and yes love, the love of Christ was all over your sermon that you spoke. Your words were so sweet and yet so sincere that it made the day for Traci and Law so special and meaningful that it will last a life time for them and all that withnessed such an annointed event. Yes Pastor Timmy you surely can tell, you have the Fathers heart and I know I can speak for my whole family when I say we were all so blessed and will continue to be with the memories that you gave to us on that once in a life time occasion.Timmy you are a blessing and I can speak for all of us Wimberly's Thanks and We Love You, Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Timmy,
I can't thank you enough for making our day so special. Your words touched us so much, and I'm so so thankful that you were able to be such an integral part of our big day. You and your family are very special to me and to Law, and we love you all so very much. Thanks again, Traci.