Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SUNRISE

This was the seen this morning off of my front porch. I am truely blessed that I get to have this view in the morning. Something the Lord spoke to me this morning. I spoke to a friend last night who had recently lost a loved one. Right now things look dark and rough. There are time like this in all of our lives when we face some pretty difficult times. Accusations, financial troubles, marriage crissis, problems w/the children,etc. In those times it's hard to think beyound that moment and we wonder if the sun will ever shine on our lives again. The cool thing is that the sun is always there when the morning comes. It's why the Word says Joy comes in the morning. This site brings joy to me. The Father brings joy to our lives in the midst of some of the darkest moments w/views of the Son to let us know of His unending Love for us. If your goin through something today hold on and trust that your sunrise is on it's way.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I miss doin' life with ya'll!!!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks! I neede this today.