Wednesday, April 11, 2007

DOING A GREAT THING

Couldn't help pass this one up. This picture may look a little cheesy
to some of you but the message it reveals to me is solid. I hope you
will see it in the same light when I explain it.
There is a story in the Bible of a man named Nehemiah who was
commissioned by the Lord to rebuild this wall. Anyway while in the
midst of trying to rebuild this wall and follow what the Lord had told
him to do many people would come by to try to get him off the wall
and to try and distract him from his task. Each time he would say
to them "I am doing a great thing and I can not come down."
Pastor Dino spoke this simple word to me the other day and it has
been ringing in my ears ever since.
People are always gonna try to stop you from doing what the Lord
has called you to do,the thing that you must tell them is"I am doing
a great thing and I can not come down." Don't let the nay sayers be
a distraction to you and don't let them pull you off the wall. Stay the
course and stand firm to what you know the Lord has called you to
do. If they are not handing you a block to add to the wall then tell
them you don't have time. If they are not willing to get their hands
dirty and labor along side of you then tell them to step aside so that
they don't get in the way of those who have come to sweat.
For all of you who are on the wall stay strong and stand tall. Block
the voices of those who are trying to get you to come down out and
focus only on the voice of the one who has called you to such a great
work. Remember "You are doing a GREAT thing and you can not
come down!"

No comments: