Friday, February 09, 2007

GOOD FRIEND

Well I am sorry for not updating you guys but I've been a little side tracked the last few days with the flu. Still not 100 percent but I'm getting there. I don't get sick that often but when it does hit me it really packs a punch. I've pretty much been in the bed or on the couch. My lovely wife has been taking care of me and making sure that I get better soon. I think she's getting tired of doing everything by herself. The picture is of my good friend Brady Noble who came by to pick something up. One of his jobs is tending to bee hives. Well when I opened the door he was dressed in this outfit. He really knows how to make a brother feel good. Any way we had a good laugh. Thanks for everyone who has been prayin for me. I hope to see you in church on Sunday.

No comments: