Friday, January 12, 2007

THE WORLD IN FRONT OF YOU

This is the picture that is on my phone right now. It actually came with the phone as one of the background photos but I have been meditating on it pretty hard over the last few days. It is exactly how I feel right now. God has been speaking to me in a real way about my future and what he wants to do with me and in me. I believe that HE wants to do some amazing things with each of us and HE will if we will realize that we are not alone and that it's all about HIM. Each one of you have this same potential inside of you and God is wanting so badly to send you into this World to make an impact for HIM and HIS Kingdom. If we will stay humble and stand strong by seeking HIS face there is no limit to what HE WILL DO through us. Release the past and put your eyes on that which is ahead and simply trust HIM. You can do ALL THINGS.

No comments: